Monday, May 18, 2009

Great Day Sunday!

To those who greet our members and guests, to our singers and musicians, to those who manage the lighting and sound, to those who rock our babies, to everyone who makes Sundays a blast -- you're the best!  

Every Sunday when I walk out of Forest Park, get in my van (the one with the dark windows and pimped-out hubcaps!) and start my journey home, I am grateful.  I cannot imagine doing life and ministry with a different team.  Thanks for giving, serving, loving and making me so much better. You guys are incredible and it is an honor to serve with you.

Next week we will continue our series, Beautiful, you do not want to miss it - trust me.  Ladies, have you ever wondered, "Why is it that no matter what I say, he doesn't hear me?"  Guys, have you ever wondered, "Why is it that she keeps talking?"  We'll answer it next week.  Don't miss part 3!

See you next week!

1 comment:

  1. your message generated a lot of comments and discussion. i must referred to your message 3 or 4 times during the teaching session last night at the batdorf's community group!

    ReplyDelete