Sunday, August 30, 2009

Random Sunday Thoughts

  • I loved today!
  • FPC live online this morning - we have a few "bugs" to work out - we have to speed it up and we have to get better lighting - we will - it's going to be great!
  • Thank you Brian Sabin - you made it possible.
  • Someone from Saudia Arabia checked us out this morning at FPC! How cool it that?
  • The band did excellent today!
  • So did Bill and Britney.
  • We had an exciting Discover Forest Park this afternoon.
  • 11 people partnered with us in membership.
  • I made two new friends today - that's always fun.
  • I'm really excited about the future.
  • Michele Adlon and Kate Klein are so faithful and do such an amazing job with our classes.
  • I don't know what Michele calls most of her dishes that she cooks - but they are all really, really good. In fact, I only teach the classes so that I can try all her food.
  • The series, Confessions of An Imperfect Parent, is going to be challenging.
  • Our Ecuador Outreach Team represented FPC tonight in Edenton - the service went really well - God is doing amazing things through this team.
  • Ecuador 2010 will be the best yet - wait and see!
  • Pray for one another.
  • Love one another.
  • Serve one another.
  • I am blessed to have Evan, Ashlyn and Camryn as my children and to do life with Lana by my side - trust me, it doesn't get much better.
  • God is sending new people to FPC to partner with us in order to reach people not only here but around the world - I cannot see tomorrow - but if it is anything like today, I'm ready for sunrise!!
  • I'm loving Reggie's book, Think Orange. Anyone who leads children and/or students must read it.
  • This past week I found several new blogs that I'm beginning to read.
  • I'm tired, really tired.
  • I can't believe September is here - weren't we just in June?
  • I'm calling it a night . . . for I'm starting to ramble.
  • I love you.
  • I really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment